On InDesign we opened up a new document. My gutter size was 3mm and my Margin size was 5mm. I decided to have 2 columns because I would want it to be more visual than text dominated.
Then I added a box for an image to go into.
Images have to be edited on Photoshop as InDesign is mainly using for text and layout. So I edited the font on Photoshop and then put it into InDesign using Place which is in the File tab.
I then added some more images that I had taken
I then had a go at putting text in via word. InDesign aligns the text to the box.
I then added social networking logos and the college logo to one side, and the urls on the other in a black box.
I decided to change the photo of the copics to a different one as the marker being upside down on the previous image was annoying me.
I then added my contents. I decided to have the headings in black instead of the exact same font as the masthead but it's still the same. I also did the contents sub headings in red to match the apron on the front cover.








No comments:
Post a Comment