Thursday, 14 November 2013

Primary Research - Audience Part 2










These are the survey results to my survey in order to gain some insight into what my readers would want. This is so it will help me in order to make/design my own magazine. From these results it would appear that most of the people tend to read Kerrang! - A popular rock magazine. As this is the case, I should seriously have another look at the magazine to try and see aspects that could influence my own. The price range should be low as only 25% of the public went for the higher option. I would also need to include a freebie of some kind as many people would be more inclined to purchase the magazine if it was something they would like. I realize I should of asked a second question about what freebie they would like but I did not. I also didn't ask for their age which I also probably should of done. Most people would want information on concert information or on bands, such as interviews or behind the scenes. Many people seem to listen to the same popular bands - the most popular of them being ''. Maybe I could include this in some way. The cover attracts a lot of people but the contents inside just about wins by 5% so I need to make sure what can be found inside clear. For my magazine I will take all of this into consideration and apply what I can to it in order to make it a popular magazine people would read.   

No comments:

Post a Comment