Monday, 31 March 2014

Final Double Page Spread


This is my double page spread or DPS. I took influence from the DIY magazine I looked at as part of my primary research. I really like the image I chose on the right side, I changed the contrast on it a lot to make it fit in with the feel of the front cover. I also added a quote from the article however I found it hard to place. 

On the right side, I kept it rather simple. I used the same kind of font for the heading I have been using throughout. I also made the typeface of the main article serif to make it easier to read. As large areas of text can often be difficult to focus on. I'm not sure I really like the right page as much as the left page. It just seems too simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment